I think of people first.
I think about the value of the environment.
TurboMax Inc. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) has the following policy to protect the privacy of personal information and rights and interests of users in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act and to smoothly deal with users’ complaints related to personal information. The company will notify you through the website announcement (or individual notice) when revising the personal information processing policy.
of Personal Information The Company handles personal information for the following purposes, The processed personal information will not be used for any purpose other than the following purposes.
Ⅰ. Homepage Membership and Management
We process personal information for technical support and product inquiry.
Ⅱ. Providing goods or services
We handle personal information for the purpose of providing goods or services or providing content.
Ⅲ. Marketing and advertising
We process personal information for the purpose of developing new services (products) and providing customized services, providing event and advertisement information, and providing opportunities for participation.
2. Personal Information File Status
company collects the following personal information for technical support and product inquiry consultation.
– Collected items: Name, mobile phone number, email, company phone number, title, department, company name, occupation, visiting path, company size
– How to collect: Homepage, phone / fax, download brochure, email
3. Procedures for destroying and destroying
personal information In principle, if the purpose of processing personal information is accomplished, the company will destroy the personal information without delay. The procedures, deadlines and methods of destruction are as follows.
– Destruction procedure Information entered by the user is transferred to a separate DB after the completion of the purpose (separate documents in case of paper) and is destroyed after a certain period of time according to the internal policy and other relevant laws and regulations or immediately destroyed. At this time, the personal information transferred to DB will not be used for other purposes unless it is under the law.
– Withdrawal period Personal information of the user has become unnecessary within 5 days from the end of the holding period when the retention period of personal information has elapsed, such as attaining the purpose of processing personal information, abolishing the relevant service, We will destroy the personal information within 5 days from the day when it is considered that the processing of personal information is unnecessary.
– Method of destruction
Information in the form of electronic files is a technical method that can not reproduce records.
4. Delegation of the Processing of Personal Information
5. Rights, duties, and methods of use of information subjects The user may exercise the following rights as personal information subjects.
① The information subject can make use of the following personal information protection rights at any time with respect to the Company.
1. Request for personal information retrieval
2. Request for correction when there is an error
3. Request for deletion
4. Request for suspension of processing
② The exercise of the right under Paragraph 1 is subject to the provisions of the Article 8 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act You can do this in writing, e-mail, or fax (FAX), and we will take action without delay.
③ When a subject requests correction or deletion of personal information, the company will not use or provide the personal information until the correction or deletion is completed.
(4) The exercise of rights under Paragraph (1) may be made through a legal representative of the information entity or an agent such as a person who has been delegated. In this case, you must submit a power of attorney according to Form 11 of the Enforcement Regulations of the Personal Information Protection Act.
6. Measures to Ensure the Safety of Personal Information The Company, pursuant to Article 29 of the Personal Information Protection Act, has the following technical, administrative and physical measures to ensure safety.
1. Regular self-audit We conduct self-audits
regularly (quarterly) to ensure the safety of handling personal information.
2. Establishment and Implementation of
Internal Management Plan We have established and implemented an internal management plan for the safe handling of personal information.
3. Technical Measures against Hacking The
Company shall install security programs to prevent leakage and damage of personal information caused by hacking or computer viruses, periodically renewing and checking the system, installing the system in an area where access from outside is controlled, / They are physically monitored and blocked.
of Personal Information The personal information of the user is encrypted and stored and managed. Only the user can know it. The important data is the security function such as encrypting the file and transmission data or using the file lock function.
5. Access control for unauthorized persons We have set
up a physical storage place for personal information and established access control procedures.
7. Personal Information Department
①The Company has the following department in charge of protecting members’ personal information and handling complaints related to personal information. If you have any questions about your personal information, please feel free to contact us at the address below.
Personal Information Department : TurboMax
TelePhone Number : 043-275-6002
If you need to report or consult about other privacy infringement, please contact the following organizations.
1) Cyber Security Bureau of National Police Agency cyberbureau.police.go.kr / 182 without state number
2) Cyber Investigation Department of Supreme Prosecutors’ Office www.spo.go.kr / 1301 without station number
3) Personal Information Infringement Notification Center (operated by Korea Internet Development Agency) privacy.kisa.or.kr / without state number 118
4) Personal Information Dispute Resolution Committee (operated by Korea Internet Development Agency) privacy.kisa.or.kr / 118 without extension number, extension number 2
8. Change of personal information processing policy
① This personal information processing policy shall be applied from the effective date. If there are additions, deletions and corrections of changes in accordance with laws and policies, it shall be announced through announcements 7 days prior to the implementation of changes. is.